Attention Hop Heads! Join Graze Summerville as Executive Chef Michael Karkut & team welcome Hilton Head Brewing to town, with an *all* IPA Beer Dinner, featuring five delicious dishes paired with five delicious IPAs, some of which are being brewed specifically for this event! If you haven't heard the buzz, HHB is making some of the best IPAs in the region, and Head Brewer John will be there to talk beer talk and answer any questions that you may have.
Menu & beer list:
- 1st Course: Buffalo fried Rocky Mountain oyster in a half shell, succotash, chives
- 2nd Course: Short rib pastrami, Apple kraut, rye crisp, Gruyere, purple mustard
Fruited "Graze Collaboration" IPA
- 3rd Course: Benne seed crusted yellow fin tuna, wasabi sunchoke purée, white peach beurre blanc, seaweed salad
J Street IPA
- 4th Course: Slow smoked pork ribs, South Carolina peach bbq, green peanut "baked beans", cast iron cornbread
Folly DIPA on Steroids!
- 5th Course: Smore's Moon Pie, house made marshmallow, graham cracker cookies, tempered dark chocolate.
West Coast Style Black IPA