(NOTE: This event was re-scheduled from 9/11 thanks to Hurricane Irma!)
It's not lost on us that Charleston Beer Week falls on 9/11, and we would like to Honor The Heroes in our own little way. Please be our guests, and join us for a special evening of pizza and beer, with $3 from every ticket being donated to the South Carolina State Firefighters' Association.
Enjoy 1 flight of house beers, 3 of our signature pizzas offerings (small plates), a Zeppoles dessert, and a pint of our new Red Ale (name TBD), a beer made specifically for this event, and in honor of our brave men & women.
- Welcome Pint of our Red Ale
- Folly Peach Wheat paired with our Angry Hawaiian pizza
- Sunshine Amber Lager paired with our Fam's Feta pizza
- Problem Child Double IPA paired with our Meats pizza, and
- Skinny Vanilla Latte paired with our Powdered Sugar Zeppoles