(NOTE: This event was re-scheduled from 9/12 thanks to Hurricane Irma!)
Come out to Holy City Brewing and enjoy A Culinary Collaboration with Brooklyn Brewery's Head of Culinary Programming Andrew Gerson and Holy City's Pyromaniac Knife Expert Joel Norman. The chefs are preparing 4 special dishes to be paired with 4 exclusive beers from HCB And Brooklyn Brewery. Brooklyn will also be popping some of their infamous Ghost Bottles. Pay as you go and enjoy this one of a kind menu at your own pace.
We'll be cold kickin' it with live music, interactive art, and loads of beers to choose from! No sleep till Brooklyn Brewery Rolls into Charleston September 12!
Menu & beer pairiings:
- Kimchi Crudo - Brooklyn Brewery Sorachi Ace, Holy City Strawberry Berlinerweisse
- Beef Tartare - Brooklyn Brewery Cloaking Device, Holy City R.K.S.
- Wings and Pickles - Brooklyn Brewery Oktoberfest, Holy City Paradise Session IPA
- Cabbage Rolls - Brooklyn Brewery Triple Burner, Holy City Madame Basil
- Meat and Cheese - Choose Your Own Pairing!