Join us at Edmund's Oast Brewing Co. for a day-long celebration of all things cask-conditioned on Sunday, September 9th!
We'll be rocking at least 10 casks, all full of naturally-carbonated EOBC beers with various and sundry one-off treatments. Everything gets tapped (hammered) when we open at 11am, and each cask lasts until it's gone. Pay as you go, and NO BACKUPS - if you snooze, you lose!
Enjoy English-inspired food specials for brunch and dinner (alongside our normal menu) as we honor the traditional method of delivering draft beer to the people!
- Sour Apricot Peach w/ fresh peaches (i.e. double fruited)
- Sour Blackberry Raspberry w/ fresh blackberries & raspberries (double fruited)
- Singular w/ honeydew melon
- Blonde Ale w/ lactose, & rum soaked kiwi
- Blonde Ale w/ lactose, honey & cinnamon
- Azathoth w/ chocolate breakfast cereal
- Azathoth w/ mints & chocolate syrup
- Barleywine w/ cherries & coca-cola
- Barleywine w/ vanilla & chocolate syrup
- Ol' Puffery (no treatment)
Traditional English Breakfast + Classic Sunday Roast
- Shepherds Pie
- Banger on a Bun (condiments to be determined)
- Smoked Fried Pork Shank
- Sticky Toffee Pudding