Flowertown's Funky Firkin Fest is back for year 2! Last year everyone had such a great time, so we decided that we'd keep it going. This Cask Only festival will have over 20 South Carolina Breweries pouring unique beers. What makes this festival special? This event will emphasize the beauty of Sour, Wild, and Barrel Aged beers. Rest assured, there will be plenty of variety on hand! There are only 400 tickets available, so be sure and grab yours now. Tickets may be purchased online (below) or in person at the following locations: Oak Road Brewery, Coastal Coffee Roasters, or Homegrown Brewhouse.
- Early Bird Special: $50 (before July 15th)
- General Admission: $55 (July 15th and after)
- At the Door: $60 (Day of the Event, if still available)
Each ticket grants event admission, beer samples, and a tasting glass. Food trucks will be on site for the purchase of food at an additional cost. A list of breweries, beers, and event happenings will be released closer to the Festival.
NOTE: This is a 21 and older event only. No person under 21 may enter! IDs will be checked at the door. There will be no entry if proper identification is not provided. This ticket is Non-refundable.
Current Cask List:
- Carolina Bauernhaus Dat Peach Weiss
- Carolina Bauernhaus Keowee Sour Red
- Fat Pig Chocopotamus on Carolina Reapers and Cocoa Nibs
- Freehouse Citra Cask Hopped Life of Don
- Frothy Beard Sage of Blackberrius
- Hilton Head Ren and Juice with Coriander, Peppercorns, and Grapefruit Zest
- Holy City Blonde Saison with Brett
- Low Tide Tie One Off IV
- Oak Road Roddy Roddy Pepper
- Palmetto Firkinberry Punch
- Quest Ellida with Strawberries
- Revelry 4 Grain Saison with Brett
- River Dog Sour Blonde
- River Rat Why So Citrious?
- RJ Rockers Tart Blanche Red Globe
- SNAFU Shadow of Death (by Pecan Pie)
- Southern Barrel Wild Bramble with Citrus Zest and Sorachi Ace Hops
- Swamp Cabbage Limapeno
- Thomas Creek Make Catherine the Great Again with Coffee and Bourbon
- Tradesman Shift Change with Coffee, Roasted Chipotle Peppers, and Dark Chocolate
- Two Blokes Drone with Citra and Centennial Hops
- Westbrook Mojito Gose