UPDATE: This event is SOLD OUT!
Homegrown Brewhouse will be hosting a 5-course Brunch on September 11th at 1pm. Each course will include a dish from a local chef paired with a beer from a local brewery, both using the same ingredient from a local farm. Overall, we have 5 farmers, 5 chefs, and 5 brewers coming together to give you a very unique opportunity to truly eat and drink local.
Tickets are $60 and extremly limited. Each participant will receive the 5-course Brunch with 5 paired beers (6oz each) and a Charleston Beer Week glass to keep.
- Hickory Bluff Berry Farm / Five Loaves Summerville / Holy City Brewing
- Spade & Clover Gardens / Short Grain / Frothy Beard Brewing
- M.C. Cannon Farms / EMS Food Truck / Oak Road Brewing
- Hickory Bluff Berry Farm / GRAZE Summerville / Tradesman Brewing
- Wabi Sabi Farm / Homegrown Brewhouse / Revelry Brewing