Commune. Supper Cult & Event Collaborative is excited to announce a supper cult event at Freehouse Brewery on September 11th as part of Charleston Beer Week. The dinner will feature beers from Freehouse Brewery and four courses from local chefs including Josh Keeler of Two Boroughs Larder and Air Casebier of FEAST Charleston. Launched in 2014, the goal of Commune is to provide guests with an insider’s look at local purveyors that leaves them with a true sense of place while allowing Charleston’s best chefs to experiment in a collaborative and creative environment. For this event, the focus will be on beers made by Freehouse Brewery and their unique organic ingredients.
Beginning at 6pm, the dinner will include four family style courses featuring organic ingredients, live music, a welcome cocktail and pairings for $90 per person. Early bird tickets are available for $75 if purchased by August 15th.
- Corn. Chili yoghurt. Sour corn. Thai herbs
- Freehouse Southern Blaze Saison
- Poke. Chickpea miso. Fermented rice.
- Freehouse Life of Don Farmhouse IPA
- "Korean" fried chicken. Fermented Chili paste. Shio koji. Fermented cabbage 'som tum'
- Freehouse Ashley Farmhouse
- Freehouse Blueberry Peche Sourlina