PLEASE NOTE: This event has been cancelled and will not be re-scheduled. ☹️
Dockery's is pairing up all of our favorite things for Charleston Beer Week: Food + Beer + Music! Dockery's will be hosting you and yours for dinner on Tuesday, September 11, 2018, with doors to the private dining room opening up at 6:30 and dinner being served at 7:00. We'll be serving four courses from chef Andy McLeod paired with four beers from Dockery's brewmaster Dustin Wilson. The band will pause between courses so Andy and Dustin can tell you about what you're about to taste, then play on while you enjoy your meal.
Tickets are very limited as we want this to be a fantastic experience for everyone. The price is $75 and includes tax, tip, and a special glass that we've had made just for this occasion. We hope to see you there!
Tickets available here.
Live music provided by The Holy City Heaters!
- Cold water oysters, sour-beer mignonette
- Berwinner: Sour Berliner Weisse
- Red broiler chicken, consome, mezzeluna, root vegetables
- Controversy: India Pale Ale
- Trio of lamb, piccolo farro, acorn squash, brassicas, harissa
- Good Luck with That: American Amber Ale
- Irish cream tiramasu, Wild Turkey bourbon
- Deep in the Wood: Bourbon Barrel Aged Stout