The folks at GRAZE, Accent on Wine, and Homegrown Brewhouse will be teaming up for an epic all Summerville Dinner! Michael Karkut (head chef at GRAZE) will be preparing a 5 course meal that is sure to tantalize any foodie's palette. Vinny Wedderspoon (Sommelier at Accent on Wine) will picking a wine to pair with each course and Caleb Taylor (owner of Homegrown Brewhouse) will be picking a beer to pair with each course. In the end, you get to pick whether beer or wine reigns supreme in this gastronomical challenge. Trust us when we say that you will love this event! Tickets are $65 per person and we have limited seating available. Grab your spot now, or miss out on this amazing opportunity.
- Beer and Wine pairings will not be announced until the event.
- 21 years of age and older only.
- 1st Course - Sous-vide Chicken Wings, “Pad Thai” glaze, house-made roasted cashew butter, mint, dry chilies
- 2nd Course - Sautéed Local Shrimp, Black eyed pea and Tasso gravy, grilled corn bread, South Carolina peach butter, chives
- 3rd Course - House Cured & Smoked Thick Cut Bacon, Pan fried cabbage, pickled onion, whole grain honey mustard, pumpernickel toast
- 4th Course - Cabernet Braised Short Rib, Wild mushroom duxelles, parsnip purée, blackberry whipped goat cheese, herbs
- 5th Course - Port Poached Pear Tart, Cinnamon bourbon gastrique, buttermilk whipped cream
Tickets on sale below, or click here.