Join us at Fatty’s Beer Works where we will be teaming up with Pancito and Lefty’s for an innovative night of parings that will be sure to please your taste buds. Ben Chambers (Director of Operations at Fatty’s) has chosen a beer for each course that Todd Garrigan (Head Chef at Pancito and Lefty’s) has thoughtfully created.
Stay after dinner for St. Fatty’s Fire - 80’s dance party with DJ Rolly Mingwald bringing your favorite 80's classic tunes. Feel free to tease that hair and dress in style for the occasion. Tickets are $25 per person and we have limited seating available.
Menu: Plate / Beer Pairings
- Spicy Pickled Vegetable Pico de Gallo with Corn Chips and Guacamole/ Floki's Table - Norwegian Table Beer with lime and Juniper
- Achiote Fried Chicken, Guacamole, Melon Salsa / Arnold 33 - New England style IPA
- Smoked Fish Salad, Radish & Cilantro Salad / First Shot - West Coast style IPA
- Braised Beef, Potato Pico de Gallo, Serrano / Elrod’s Special - ESB
- Churro Spiced Donuts / 1979 - India Brown Ale
To buy tickets, click here or use the widget below: