Grab a seat at the Chef's table and join us for an intimate 5-course beer dinner featuring Chef/owner of 2Nixons Jeffrey Stoneberger with proceeds benefitting West Ashley's Charles Webb Center, a daycare for children with disabilities.
Chef Jeffrey will be designing and executing a 5-course meal in our brewery. Each course will be prepared live while Headbrewer Adam Goodwin pairs each plate with Fermentory beers, including some brewed exclusively for the dinner, plus a live-blended barrel-aged farmhouse ale pulled directly from used Chardonnay barrels. Each course and pairing will be discussed by the chef and brewer.
There will be two very limited seatings (5:30PM and 7:45PM) for a personalized dining and beer-pairing experience.
Tickets go on sale August 15th at 5:00PM at http://www.chsfermentory.com/tickets, and will include:
- Charleston Beer Week Tulip glass
- 5 Courses of food
- 5 Beers, including some brewed exclusively for the dinner
- Live cooking and beer pairing with chef and brewer
- Live blending and barrel tasting
- Some other surprises and goodies!
- A portion of all ticket sales donated to charity